** ALERTS **
North Georgia Health District office employees and district level services moved from Bry-man's Plaza North to three office buildings off Chattanooga Road near the North Dalton Bypass.
- The main district administrative office is located at 1710 Whitehouse Court in Dalton, and the main phone number is (706) 529-5757.
- District Women’s, Infant and Children (WIC) is at 1620 Hickory Street, and the district WIC phone number is (706) 529-5742.
- Children with Special Needs programs, including Children 1st, Babies Can’t Wait and Children’s Medical Services, are at 1622 Hickory Street, and that phone number is (706) 529-5763.
- Category: Public Service Announcements
- Created on Thursday, 29 August 2013 19:33
- Last Updated on Friday, 30 August 2013 15:54
- Written by Jennifer King, District Public Information Officer and Risk Communicator
- Hits: 1230
Rabies shots for dogs and cats will be just $10 at the VCA Appalachian Animal Hospital Vaccination Clinic on Saturday, September 28 from 8 AM -2 PM. The clinic is located at 125 Mulberry Street in East Ellijay, and the clinic's phone number is (706) 635-7357. Don't miss out on the chance to protect your pet from rabies at this reduced cost!