Join us for Teen Health Awareness Day - *Thursday, April 7, 2011 from 11 - 3pm at the Whitfield County Health Department.
This fun-filled event is for all teens and preteens... and PARENTS too!The Event Will Include:
click for pdf format
- Health Education - STD Testing - HIV Testing
- Access to all Whitfield County Health Centers
- Local Healthcare Provider Information
- Info on what's available for teens in Dalton!
You Dont' Want to Miss:
- Refreshments - Popcorn, Hotdogs, Drinks
- Fun Inflatables
- Chance to WIN a GUITAR HERO!!
Sponsored by the North Georgia Health District Teen Health Program
Participating Agencies: Dalton Parks and Recreation Department, United Way of Northwest Georgia, Murray County DFACS, Looper Speech and Hearing Center, G-YUPP Teen Advocates, DARE & PACE Unit, Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership, and the Dalton Police Department.
*RAIN DATE IS APRIL 14TH, 3 - 6PM