North Georgia Health District Public Health Departments in Cherokee, Fannin, Gilmer, Murray, Pickens and Whitfield Counties offer AFFORDABLE Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARC) for Women!
Our services include:
- A full range of birth control options, including Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Screening and treatment for STDs/HIV
- Reproductive life planning
- Health history and physical examination
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Click on the LOCATIONS tab above to find the contact information for each of our County Health Departments.
Contact the nearest health department today!