North Georgia Health District Public Health Departments in Cherokee, Fannin, Gilmer, Murray, Pickens and Whitfield counties offer AFFORDABLE Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARC) for Women! Just click on the name of your county up above to find your health department and how to contact them.
- A full range of birth control options, including Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Screening and treatment for STDs/HIV
- Reproductive life planning
- Health history and physical examination
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Be sure to contact your County Health Department in North Georgia to get more information. . . .
Get in touch with them today!