State Interagency Coordinating Council
Welcome to Georgia's State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC) for Early Intervention Programs.
The mission of the Georgia State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC) for Early Intervention programs is to advise the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) and other agencies responsible for serving the families of infants and toddlers, birth to age three with developmental delays and disabilities, about providing an appropriate, family-centered, comprehensive service delivery system aimed at promoting optimal child development and family functioning.
- Thursday, November 18, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (EST) - Click to join Microsoft Teams meeting
- Public comments are accepted until Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Thursday, January 20, 2022, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST) - Click to join Microsoft Teams meeting
- Public comments are accepted until Wednesday, January 19, 2022
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS:
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! What are your thoughts, ideas and concerns about the Babies Can’t Wait Program? Would you like to attend the State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC) meeting?
Time is set aside for public comment during each quarterly meeting of the State Interagency Coordinating Council. If you would like to share any thoughts or ideas about Babies Can’t Wait with the Council, please choose one of the four options below:
- Send comments by mail to:
Babies Can’t Wait
State ICC Public Comment
2 Peachtree Street NW, 11th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30303-13422
- Fax comments to: State BCW Office Fax: 404-738-0103
- In-person comments at a public session - DPH invites interested persons to attend virtual public sessions and present public comments. If participating virtually, please click on the meeting link on the scheduled day and time of meeting.
** You will be recognized to provide your public comment, or it will be read during the designated public comment portion of the meeting.